Catch Me If You Can

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Texas Relays - Ruff Ryders Pool Party 2013

For the second year in a row I decided to go hang out @ the Ruff Ryders Pool Party during Texas Relays. It is usually held at a hotel somewhere in the vicinity of the Highland Mall area. This years event took place at the Crowne Plaza Austin and featured a showcase of live music including Lil Kane as well as bikini model Sugah Sweetened who I had the chance to meet. Of course you can also expect a huge turnout of bikers and their wide collection of wheels and steel. One of the RR was from N.O. as I am and immediately showed love and appreciation for my cap as you can see I'm representin'. Homie was representin' as well with his tricked out Harley. Dope ride bro! Dope ride. I will see y'all next year!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment